We are modico Graphic Systems. We distribute state-of-the-art laser and digital printing systems for the printing, advertising and promotional industries. As a certified distribution partner for numerous manufacturers, modico Graphic Systems supplies commercial customers in Europe, South Africa and North America. We take care of set-up, maintenance and service. So that long-lasting customer relationships can develop in our dynamic, constantly growing market.
For this we are looking for you as:
with immediate effect (full-time/unlimited)
You should have the following basic qualifications:
- a completed vocational training (e.g. in the fields of mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electrical engineering)
- independent working style
- a good command of English
- team orientation
- a strong service mentality
- Willingness to travel
- Class B driving licence
What you can expect:
We are committed to our customers. That’s why our service team technicians are so important to the company. Because with their talent, commitment, knowledge and professional appearance, they ensure that modico equipment and machines are in top form. Join this team if tasks like these are made for you:
- New installation and commissioning of equipment for our customers
- Maintenance, service, fault diagnosis and repair for printing, laser devices / cutting plotters (including those from Mimaki, Azon, GCC).
- If you are interested, you can work all over Germany or Europe.
- Participation in trade fairs (national and international)
- Customer training on site and online
We are happy to answer questions about the job profile by email. We strive to increase the proportion of women in technical professions and therefore expressly welcome interest from female applicants.
Please send your application with salary expectations to the management of our branch in Iserlohn (by post or email). We look forward to getting to know you.